Published Date: September 24, 2013
Step by step email configuration in Microsoft Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- At top left menu, click on File > Info > Account Settings
- Click on "New" tab under Account Settings and select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next
- Select "Internet Email" and click Next
- Follow instruction / info in screen shot
- Click on "More Settings" > "Outgoing Server"
- Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication with "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
- Under "Advanced" tab, use these configuration
- Incoming server (pop3) : 110
- Outgoing server (smtp) : use any of 25 / 2525 / 26 ( whichever apply )
- Click OK > Next to finish the configuration.